Let me Entertain You!
I love speaking to all types of groups near my home and around the United States.
In addition to delivering talks, I also enjoy teaching hands-on workshops.
My favorite speaking topics (and a comprehensive list of speaking topics) are below, but if there’s something you don’t see on the list, please contact me. What you need might be right up my alley!
Garden Program Topics
- Garden travel in the United States and Europe
- Oklahoma gardening (And Texas gardening, Arkansas gardening-regional gardening)
- Pollinator gardens: How to attract butterflies and other pollinators to gardens (with native and non-native plants), larval host plants, and nectar plants
- How to help Monarch butterflies, including how to raise Monarchs successfully for release to Mexico
- Rose gardening: especially regional rose gardening and how to deal with rose rosette disease
- Unique vegetable varieties to grow
- Creating beautiful vegetable gardens that are also productive
- Cut flower gardening
- Garden-to-table: grow your own and then enjoy cooking & eating!
- New trends in daylilies
- Hobby Greenhouse Management
- Indoor plants (including forcing bulbs indoors)
- Designing and gardening with bulbs
- Getting started with beekeeping
- Starting seeds indoors, including creating a seed-starting station
Pricing & Agreements
I’d love to come and speak to your group! Here’s some of the fine print:
Within Oklahoma, the price is $175 + travel for one talk, with a negotiable price for additional talks.
Out of state, the price is $500 + travel for one talk, $750 + travel for two talks.
A deposit of half of the fee is due upon signing of the contract.
“Very Practical & Worth the Time Investment!”
I have listened to Dee speak several times and even though I have been gardening for many years and am a master gardener, I always learn many things from her. She is continually updating her knowledge to include what is new and exciting. ~Amber Gill, Enid, OK
Dee Nash was a wonderful speaker! She was entertaining and very informative. Her power point presentation was excellent. I highly recommend her! ~ Patty Callahan, Fort Worth, TX
Want Me to Speak At Your Next Event?
Warning: The account for reddirtramblings needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page